5 Serviced apartments for escorting in London
I’m going to give you a quick run down of some great serviced apartment options for London based escorts
So you want to do incalls but not to your home? Or have you decided to become a touring escort, maybe you want to book an escort for an outcall, but can’t bring her back home
You’ll need to get yourself a temporary pad! Hotels are great, everything is done for you, two problems with hotels in London
- Price: to pay for one night in a London hotel, you’ll need two or three clients or to be a VIP (expensive) escort
- Privacy: This is your clients perception, naturally they are more likely to be nervous about who sees them going in and out of a hotel compared to yourself, a professional escort who is either used to this or just doesn’t give a damn.
- Lots of neighbours: Not that it’s anyones business if you are escorting or selling socks but you and your clients may find your bookings less intimate if they are to the soundtrack of families running around all day
- Location: We all know that having the right location can be make or break for an escort, as well as effect the quality of your clients. Some hotels are built to as a place for travellers to pass through. Not so great for your escorting business when you consider the three points above!
So lets look at the obvious alternative, get yourself a serviced apartment, the lushness of a hotel but for half the price and twice the privacy. Perfect for those escorting adventures in London.
- Fair priced: As a modestly priced escort you could manage off one client a day, or if you considered yourself to be more of a VIP escort perhaps one client every other day
- Privacy: Its the benefits of having your own flat but without having to deal with the annoyance of landlords, long term contracts, managing utilities. All the stuff that isn’t being an escort but eats time and money
- Neighbours: People using serviced apartments are generally doing so because they don’t want the annoying parts of hotels.. e.g. Neighbours. Great if you want to provide a tailored escort service in a controlled environment without any children’s laughter in the background to run the moment
- Location: All the serviced apartments listed are found near transport hubs, some near hotels so clients visiting london can hop over from their own hotel. Also they are centrally located so getting some extra supplies for that big client won’t be a big issue
5 Serviced apartments for escorting in London
This is within walking distance from Liverpool Street Station and Moorgate station, so your immediate client catchment area is going to most of Central London and inner East London. In addition, if someone is looking for an outcall escort you have rail links to Stansted airport and most of Essex. Food and most domestic supplies can be found in and around Bricklane (about 20 minutes walk).
This located in Croydon, perfect for South East London escorts (or if you don’t want to work in your own backyard). Excellent links to most major London airports so outcall escorting is a viable options here. Its a pretty modern four star block of studio, 1/2/3 bed and loft apartments
Posh location or what? Well for those of us that know South Kensington, its not all that but for tourists and some of the locals it’s still a bit magical. The downside is you are going to be surrounded by other escorts. The upside is, when it comes to review time clients are not only going to be impressed by their time with you but they’ll love their surroundings. The apartments are spacious and easy to relax in a huge improvement over the dingy pokey flats of many other Kensington based escort
Well with 2012 coming up, what is more to say. Situated perfectly for the thousands of extra potential clients. This could be seen as a bit of an escorting windfall a few weeks here in 2012 and you could spend the following six months being the most relaxed carefree escort in London. These apartments are wonderfully furnished, easy to get too and of course supported by Westfields shopping centre with its casino (more clients!) so no need to worry about running out of food or supplies.
A great option, especially if you are an independent looking to compete with or make yourself more attractive to escort agencies. Also if you are with an agency and looking to make an easy transition out with a bit of a revamp. You’ve got Hyde Park and Bayswater tube stations near by and a whole swathe of hotels that you can be running outcalls too and pulling clients in from. In addition for those quieter nights you aren’t too far away from the London nightlife or late night shopping in the West End