5 reasons English students should try escorting
I previously posted an article tackling the issue of why students in England should reconsider becoming prostitution as a means of paying for their education. Part way through that post I suggested that it may be in their interests to spend some time effectively whoring themselves out for money.
Let’s be clear on a few things before we go any further
- By student, I mean a well rounded higher education level student over the age of 18
- I am in no way suggesting this is for everyone
- I am not trying to pressure or coerce anyone one into joining the sex industry (or any kind of working environment)
- This is entirely tongue in cheek
- Campus students live in a bubble. The effects are less for city students, like those studying in London, but still there experience of different social groups will be limited. Getting students to spend a bit of time escorting will give them the chance to experience what it’s like having to spend time making idle chit chat and banter with someone you at best couldn’t give a fuck about and at worst flat out detest. All the while smiling and pretending to be very ingested in the narcissistic shit that dribbles out of their mouths. Welcome to the world of full-time employment, in today’s society where so many kids are used to being able to turn off
- Yes, an end to asking mommy and daddy or the bank or their rich mates to loan them money for bus fare. Why ? Well first of all they’ll realise that their parents aren’t going to give them money so they can go and shag some stranger… or anyone to be honest. Secondly they’ll quickly realise that they need to invest in themselves and their jobs not their alcohol consumption, if they want to earn more money
- I think that spending some time as an escort will help students understand why its important to be punctual. A quick lesson of turning up 30 minutes late too a booking and then realising this results in them being £100 short, i reckon they’ll soon learn that if they want that trendy new vintage coat any time before it goes out of fashion (then back in and then out again) they’ll have to get a grip of their tardiness!
- Student escorts would learn to grow a thick skin, weather its from rude punters, judging society or dodgy agencies. They’ll realise they have to fight their own battles. Running home to daddy and telling him that some freak wants to smear poop all over you and then masturbate despite you saying you don’t want to mess up your new carpet isn’t going to be top on your list of solutions. Sure he’ll help, but he’ll never look at you in the same way. So you will have no choice to be to tell that persistant nutter to take his oddity to some other escort that doesn’t mind getting a grubby rug.
- They’ll realise that life is a lot easier and more forgiving if you are pro-active. They’ll soon realise that sitting back expecting the phone to be ringing off the hook with client bookings won’t get them anywhere. Neither will sulking over a bad punter review – sulking never gets anyone anywhere. Becoming an escort will prepare them for a life of making shit happen for themselves, weather its finding clients, a new place to do incalls from or getting rid of that wierdo stalker. Spending a stint as a sex worker also might teach students about personal responsibility, young adults expect everything to be done for them these days. They want a job, get a person to find them a job, they want some money borrow it from a bank, they drink too much – blame the bar. No. Being a sex worker will teach them that they are responsible for their own fortunes. Working or not working, that’s down to them!